Friday, October 2, 2009

Get Well Wishes

Hooray for Friday!  I love Friday's and so do my kids.  Fridays have officially been dubbed "party nights" at our house...we stay up late, watch movies and eat popcorn together.  But before all the partying begins I thought I'd post this card I made today.  It is for my grandma who unfortunately took a tumble and broke her wrist...ouch!  This card was made with one of the Stampin' Up! Simply Scrappin' kits which are wonderful.  Everything you need is in one kit.  All the colors coordinate and there are tons of embellishments to choose from.  They are designed for making scrapbook pages, but I love them for all my projects because sometimes coordinating the colors is the hardest part for me.  Hope you like it....



Click Here To Place A Stampin' Up! Order

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog