Sunday, October 11, 2009

Top Note Character Boxes

I've been goofing around with the Top Note die and creating different character boxes.  I've already posted Rudolph and the witch, but thought I would post all the rest of the creations.  I made the girl one afternoon and my son saw it and told me he wanted me to make a boy.  I thought he turned out good...I think I like the boy the best.

Anyway, hope you enjoy them....











This is supposed to be Frosty the Snowman, however I do recognize that he looks more like a clown than a snowman...I don't think the Top Note shape does his face much justice.  Oh well...back to the drawing board...

Click Here To Place A Stampin' Up! Order

4 comments:

  1. Just wanted you to know that I LOVE all of these, and I immediately recognized Frosty!!
    Lisa Tedder www.GlitterNfool.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your videos and your punch art is fab. Love the santa, it is the best I have seen. Thanks so much for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are just adorable, is there any way you can clue me in as to how you did the nose for Frankenstein, Dracula and Santa, that is the only thing I am puzzled on. Thank you

    Erika - requality@aol.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I absolutely love these top note boxes! Frosty is adorable and I think he absolutely does look like him! :) I am really new to Stampin' Up! and am waiting on my big shot and of course the first die I ordered was the top note (one of my fav's) and you have some amazing ideas using this die! I would really love to use one of your boxes for a demo that I want to do to try and sell the big shot machines and was wondering if you were willing to share the directions on Santa and Frosty! I understand if you dont want to but I thought I would ask! Thanks Cindy

    cynthiavemb@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete

Search This Blog