Saturday, October 10, 2009

Box in a Bag

It has been a busy week around here and today is more of the same.  We have a birthday party to go to this afternoon and a fall festival this evening.  Hopefully the weather will hold out...it is looking a bit like rain.

Thought I would post this box in a bag that I made and gave to a friends daughter this week who was in the hospital for a few days and had some surgery but is doing well now.  I just love making these because they are easy and cute and you can fill them with anything.  I filled this one with candies, but I made some for my daughter's birthday and filled them with various goodies.

You can see a video tutorial on how to make these by clicking the title Box in a Bag above.



Click Here To Place A Stampin' Up! Order

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog