Saturday, October 17, 2009

Spongebob Squarepants

I walked into my kid's playroom the other night and saw a printout on the floor with a picture of Spongebob on it and I just had to make him.  I think I'm going to use him to adorn the front of my son's 7th birthday card next week.  I used basic black, yoyo yellow, real red, whisper white and close to cocoa card stock.  I've created a punch guide for him that you can download.

Have a great day....







Click Here To Place A Stampin' Up! Order

2 comments:

  1. Amy, your Sponge Bob is so cute. My Grandson loves Sponge Bob and I have got to try this. You are one talented lady. I've just ordered the top note die. I never thought there were so many uses for it. I watched your video on the draqula box. What a great idea. Keep them coming. You Rock!!!!! Sandy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just read this article and love it - my son's step Uncle collects Spongebob and is Spongebob mad at 25 so can make this card for them but with a Christmas flair to it.

    ReplyDelete

Search This Blog