Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Thanksgiving Cards

I've been stuck in the house for a few days as my daughter had some virus that kept her running a low fever over the weekend.  Fortunately none of the rest of us got it, so that was a relief.  The kids are ready for Halloween this Saturday so hopefully the weather will hold out for them.

I've been working on a few cards lately.  The two I'm posting today are Thanksgiving themed.  The first card I actually made in a class a couple months ago.  It uses the Autumn Traditions Designer Series Paper (115668) and the Autumn Days stamp set (115452) along with Soft Suede and Ruby Red card stock.  The sentiment is stamped with the Teeny Tiny Wishes stamp set (115370).



The next card was made using Very Vanilla as the base with Old Olive, Chocolate Chip and Pumpkin Pie accents.  The sentiment is from the Level 1 Hostess stamp set, Holiday Best (115364).

 
And of course I have to include a picture of the birthday boy.





Click Here To Place A Stampin' Up! Order

1 comment:

  1. the card on the top is lovely!! really!!

    and the birthday boy... WOW, what a cake :D

    Luv, karin

    ReplyDelete

Search This Blog