Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Rudolph the Red Nosed Reindeer

I spent most of the day crafting more character treat boxes.  I posted a tutorial for this one that you can see by clicking on the title above.

This box was designed to look like the young Rudolph from the Rudolph the Red Nosed Reindeer Christmas show.  I used Close to Cocoa, Creamy Caramel, Whisper White, Real Red, and Basic Black card stock along with Chocolate Chip Craft Ink and a number of punches.  The Top Note die was used as the base for the box.






Click Here To Place A Stampin' Up! Order

1 comment:

  1. Thanks Amy for your fabulous 3D projects. I made "rudolphe" 3 times! You can see them on my blog : http://coco-creations.blogspot.com/2010/01/rodolphe-le-renne-au-nez-rouge.html
    See you..Sincerely

    ReplyDelete

Search This Blog