Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Witchy Woman

Well I spent half of the day searching on-line for jobs...yuk.  Got word yesterday morning that one of the places I interviewed at was "moving in a different direction" with the job opening they had.  Such a stressful roller coaster ride this job search thing can be.

Well the other half of the day I spent losing myself in my craft room making up little boxes for Halloween and Christmas.  Today I'm sharing the witch box I made.  I used Sahara Sand, Basic Black and Lovely Lilac card stock along with Old Olive and Lovely Lilac classic ink.  On the face I used the large oval punch and several different sized circle punches.  For the eye lashes I used the large flower from the Boho Blossoms punch.  The face is designed on the Top Note die cut with the Big Shot.  I'm planning a video tutorial for this piece so check back if you are interested in seeing how I made her step by step.









Click Here To Place A Stampin' Up! Order

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog