Monday, November 9, 2009

Serene Snowflake Cards

I've been working on a bunch of things over the past week and I'm finally getting around to posting them.  These two cards were both made using the Serene Snowflakes stamp set from the Holiday Mini.  I used Very Vanilla card stock as the base for both cards.  Then on a piece of Kraft card stock, I stamped the different snowflakes at random using Not Quite Navy, Bashful Blue and Whisper White inks.

On the first card I used the Ornament punch and stamped on it one of the snowflakes first in Not Quite Navy, then again in Whisper White to give it a shadow effect.  The sentiment is from the Teeny Tiny Wishes stamp set.

On the second card I added some Not Quite Navy ribbon, tied with some thread and added a 1/2" Circle punch stamped with a snowflake and embellished with a Rhinestone Brad.  The Ornament punch on this card is stamped with a sentiment from the Holiday Best level 1 hostess stamp set.

I really love the Ornament stamp and have used it for many of my projects of late.  This will become even more apparent in my posts over the next several days.

As always, thanks for stopping by and have a great day!



Click Here To Place A Stampin' Up! Order

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog