Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Ornament Punch Ornament...

This little ornament was made with what else...the Ornament punch.  I used four punches from the Thoroughly Modern DSP and sandwiched the Silver Elastic Cord (from the Holiday Mini) between two of the punches.  The other two punches I folded in half and used Tombow glue to adhere them at the seam to each side of the ornament.  I threaded on the beads and tied off the ends.  I thought it was cute.  Maybe I could add them as decoration on my Christmas packages too.



Click Here To Place A Stampin' Up! Order

2 comments:

  1. Can you please write me as Im trying to get intouvch with you but the darn thing wont go says im putting in the wrong letters ..
    Yikes
    thanks Diana
    vindina@tds.net

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE THAT ORNAMENT YOU'VE MADE!! gorgious!! i'm gonna try it myself when i've got the stuff :D

    ps; got the paypal message i guess? luvvv, karin

    ReplyDelete

Search This Blog